Saturday, February 21, 2009

Biddy Biddy Baum.

Current soundtrack: ...silence. My mind is too full to confuse with emotion-birthing tunes.

The FOUND entry from today made me smile, look here.


My head might explode, though I find life is worth that risk. Mostly.

I found out that a dear friend of mine is moving back to the LA area very soon. And that makes me very happy.

And another dear friend is leaving the LA area Sunday. For 2 years.

And that makes me very sad.

So, I suppose if very happy is canceled out by very sad, then I am merely neutral, a sitting duck trying to decide what the hell to do with myself until I recover from neutralism. Is that a word? It is now.

Attempted neutralism remedies and subsequent failures:

1. A very expensive cupcake from a boutique bakery.
Subsequent failure: stomach ache.

2. A bottle of Fat Tire:
Subsequent failure: a worse stomach ache.

3. Watching Moulin Rouge.
Subsequent failure: heartache.

4. Snickerdoodles.
Subsequent failure: see numbers 1 and 2.

5. Sleep.
Subsequent failure: insomnia.

6. A good long cry.
Subsequent failure: pounding headache.


Perhaps tomorrow will be more successful.


Per a google image search of "please make me smile," the following shenanigans ensued:


















Apparently you can train a person to smile.

I just got really sleepy.

And considering I'm making very little sense and providing an extremely limited entertainment value, I should quit while I'm still somewhat ahead.

Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment