Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Frivolities

I have posted a lot of heady blogs recently.


On to the lighter side of things...

Reasons to smile today:

1. The sun is out and it's a beautiful day.
2. It's almost Friday.
3. Everyone I know and love is safe and sound, whether it be in California, Colorado, Oregon, Texas, Zambia, Guyana, or Thailand
4. A rich Persian man that came into my office complimented me by calling me "beautiful, sheik, and European looking."
5. I bought 4 pairs of new shoes last night...I know, sounds excessive but they were from Payless and I was in desperate need of shoes for work now that I live in heels.
6. I am wearing one of the new pairs today...they are my favorite...

They are patent leather pumps...in TANGERINE!



Voila:

Fun, huh?!


Sometimes it's good to escape the depths of my mind and enjoy the parts of life I often take for granted.


Gosh, I love shoes.

OH, I just found a 7th reason to smile today...an awesome band I just discovered is playing a show at the Detroit bar (right down the street from my house) on Monday night...Ra Ra Riot! Um, that rocks my face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment