Thursday, March 5, 2009

Musings and Meanderings.

I am thrilled at what seems to be happening in the fight against the genocide in Darfur. The International Criminal Court finally issued an arrest for the president of Sudan on the charges of what has been happening in Darfur. Let's hope things pan out well...apparently they are still a long way from a trial. Read more about it here. This could be a huge step in resolving the conflict there and stopping the killings and torture of thousands of innocent people.

I really want a Milky Way bar. It is sitting across from me in our horrible "snack basket" for clients. Ugh. I'm not really sure why I have this weirdly intense craving for chocolate, I don't usually eat chocolate.

Oh man. I cracked. Said Milky Way has successfully made it into my hands. I'm not a girl who lives in bondage to my food consumption. I am hitting the gym tonight anyway. Look at me rationalizing my chocolate mishap. Heh.

And half of said Milky Way just made its milky way into the trashcan. What can I say, I am a girl who lives in bondage to my food consumption.

I am too tired to think of anything creative or witty to say. I just want this work day to be over and done with.

Let's discuss how horrible the earpiece for answering the phones is. By the end of the day it feels like my ear is going to fall off, it is sore to the touch. I am not exactly grumpy today but I kind of feel like whining a little. I just want my sweatpants, a book, and a cup of lemon zinger tea with honey. Mmmmmm.

And on that note, I'm too tired to write anything more. Sorry this post sucked.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it sucked... I could have just thrown a milky way in the trash instead of reading about it. geez.

    ReplyDelete