Sunday, March 8, 2009

Strawberry Swing

Current soundtrack: Coldplay, Strawberry Swing (Viva la Vida)

"The sky could be blue, I don't mind, without you it's a waste of time. Could be blue, could be gray, without you I'm just miles away...and it's such a perfect day..."




How awesome are farmer's markets? Yeah, pretty awesome. I just got back from the little one in Corona del Mar...they really had great stuff. I bought fresh strawberries, blueberries, asparagus, clementines, and pink lady apples. It's amazing how much happiness I just received from this little outing. Buy fresh, buy local!

I live in the most glorious place ever. Where else can you roll all the windows down and open the sunroof while cruising the PCH along the ocean and listening to Coldplay...in March?! Welcome to Newport Beach.


And please, enjoy your Saturday.

Because a wonderful, sunny, warm, joyful Saturday it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment